Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Find of the Week: Corkcicle Coffee Cup

I am not going to say that the first day back after a three day weekend was easy, but I will say it was more manageable than expected. That was, in part, due to my find this week - the Corkcicle Tumbler. Sometimes its the simplest things that make life a little more enjoyable!



Ever since my new obsession with my Swell Water Bottle and its ability to keep my ice water cold all day, I have been looking for something that could do the exact opposite for my coffee. Yes, the Yeti Tumblers were always an option, but something about them screamed "man" to me. 

I finally found my match this past weekend at the adorable shops on Kiawah Island. The Corkcicle tumbler is my newest obsession and fulfilled its job of keeping my coffee warm all morning while still accomplishing the typical, cozy "mug" feel. It also failed to leak even a drop - something I first took note of after having to throw out my past Kate Spade & Lilly Pulitzer mugs for consistently dribbling down the side (and most of the time on my clothes - ugh!)

I can't recommend the Corkcicle tumbler enough and at only $24.95 it makes the perfect "love gift" (as my mom would call it.) I got the "Caribbean Green" to add a pop of color to my mornings. 
Which would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment