Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Find of the Week: Lancome Juicy Shakers

I am not a huge lipstick girl. I struggle to find the perfect amount of color/shine without looking too overdone. That is why I was so excited when Lancome launched their new Juicy Shakers, a pigment infused lip oil unlike any other. 



Not only is it absolutely adorable resembling a mini martini shaker (it even clicks when you shake it up to activate the pigments!), but it's also affordable at an appropriate $21.00. Talk about a great friend gift!



The lip oil is immediately noticable once applied. You can tell the difference between my left and right top lip here. Since it is infused with pigment, it provides a stain that stays without clinging. The application is smooth, nourishing, and easy! Absolutely no worries about smudging or smearing at all.





I can disclose that "Piece of Cake" is definitely the best selling at Belk but I am loving my Berry in Love! I think Meli Melon is next on my list once my first is out.

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (old, but similar here)

What's your lip "go to"?

No comments:

Post a Comment