Thursday, February 18, 2016

Forever Finds

I have the itch to get to Forever 21 this weekend. Though most of my friends would rather do anything (yes, anything) than search through the good and the bad of the typically large and mismatched assortments, it brings a somewhat calming sense to me. Something about taking my time browsing the options sparks my creativity and I always leave with such great, trendy finds and impossible-to-beat prices. 

$22.90



This color would look worse on me than most (talk about washed out) but I am obsessed with the design. I could see this pairing perfectly with some cutoff high-wasted shorts & gladiator sandals this summer. 

$22.90



I haven't tried Forever 21 activewear yet but have heard nothing but good things (surprising, right?) And for the price, how could you not just try them? These could be worn to the gym or with a cute tee and Chuck Taylor's for errands. Try with a big chunky sweater and Keds in the winter - it's my "I look cute to run some errands without trying too hard" look.

$34.90



Now that I'm a working woman, I cannot have enough black shoes. I am constantly rotating between the ones I have and am always looking for new ones. Love these lace heels for both work and weekend!

$14.90



I want this like...yesterday. I could see where it might not look as great on me as it does the model, but if this is in stores, you bet I'll be trying it on in any and all colors. This would be great with a killer statement necklace and a cute cork wedge in the summer or with a blazer and high heel for work.

$6.90



I have been loving my gold layered necklace similar to this one. I layer the already layered necklace with another gold short chain and a longer pendant. It instantly transforms a simple top to a statement piece. This one would be perfect for even more layering.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment