Sunday, June 12, 2016

Dreaming of PJs

Now that I have graduated and started a "big girl job" (has it really been a year?!) I feel out of place wearing my usual oversized, frumpy t-shirt to bed. Hence my newest obsessed with PJs of all kinds. 

It all started when my brother & sister in law gifted me with the most glorious set of PJ Harlow pajamas for my birthday in March. I couldnt get over the way the fabric glides over my skin & how elegant a simple set of loungewear could be.  I have the Daisy Top & Mikel Shorts and wear an XS (recommended size 0-4) for reference. 


I also picked up these DKNY Citi Essentials Pants at TJ Maxx and they feel like heaven. You know the feeling of a new Piko shirt - those trendy tees made with bamboo? Ding ding ding.

 Normally I am totally against anything on my legs under the sheets, but for something so soft like these, I was more than willing to make an exception. I found a pair of black pants at TJ Maxx but am loving the heather gray here. Definitely recommend sizing up on these for a more loose, comfortable fit - I bought a medium.


Though I haven't tried Honeydew Intimates yet, I have heard nothing but great things about the soft, femininity of the brand. This nightgown is definitely on my wish list for summer nights to come. 


And how cute is this one for future brides to be?



Lucky Brand has also come out with some adorable sleepwear singles & sets. I love these boxer shorts with a simple tank or tee. Some of these colors are on sale for just $8.99!


Target has also been killing it in the loungewear category too. 
I love both this classic Periwinkle Set & trendier Fringe Set.



Finally, this wouldn't be a true PJ post without featuring my favorite robe. My mom gifted me this basic Jockey Robe for Christmas and I have a hard time giving it up for even just a day. It is light enough I am not sweating bullets when blow drying my hair but heavy enough to lounge in on a lazy, cooler Saturday morning. She monogrammed the back where the tie is attached to add a little personalized touch. Highly recommend this purchase - you won't regret it!



I have the black (of course!) but am loving the light blue. 


What's your go to sleep set?

No comments:

Post a Comment