Wednesday, June 15, 2016

4 Ingredient Dinner: Zoodles & Meatballs

An easy weeknight dinner gets me more excited than you probably think. Tonight, I had little time between getting home from work and heading back out for a wine night with some girlfriends. My meal plan was even quicker than I had imagined. Such a simple, delicious, and healthy surprise!

What You'll Need: 
- Veggie Noodle Co. Zoodles (available at Whole Foods)
- Aidell's Italian Style Chicken Meatballs
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, & Red Pepper Flakes optional


1. Add oil & a spoonful of canned garlic to skillet & heat
2. Add zoodles, salt & pepper, & red pepper flakes and cook 3-4 minutes stirring
3. While zoodles are cooking, microwave meatballs 3 minutes
4. Add diced tomatoes to zoodle pot
5. Stir in heated meatballs
6. Plate & top with mozzarella cheese

I served with a slice of French baguette toast. 



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment