Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hidden Gems

There are a couple of websites I am constantly checking. These are what I like to call my Hidden Gems as most of my friends don't even know about them. I hope you can get as much enjoyment out of them as I do!


I love lululemon, but I am not going to lie, it is hard justifying spending so much on clothes I am just going to get all gross in! Though I will splurge on my favorites as the technology and lifetime guarantee behind the clothes are incredible, what most people don't know is that lululemon has a "We Made Too Much" section where items are discounted extremely - sometimes more than their sale! Keep in mind though, if you see something you like - get it! These items are changing daily. And make sure to check the reviews to see if the reason the product is in this section is because it was a bust or because they actually might have made too much.  Here are some of my favorites on the page today. 









Though these deals don't last for long (3 days officially, but most of the good items sell out in a couple of hours) I can't help but get enjoyment chasing a good deal! Though I have learned to stray away from clothes on Rue La La as most of them look MUCH better on the models than they do on me, I love this site for home deals, knick knacks, and men's clothes. 

My favorite deal from Rue La La? A full 12 piece set of flatware including serving pieces for only $79.00. I am not talking cheap stuff either folks - this is the real deal. It has lasted me four years already and I could not be happier with the purchase. 

Some of the great boutiques going on today include: "Nonstop Holiday Gift Shop - Gifts by Category & Price" - "The Beauty Bar" - "Rebecca Taylor" - "All - Clad" 


Not only do they have great shows, they also have a great website! The categories for recipes on this website skips right down to what you're looking for whether it be "dinners that will also make great lunches" or "surprisingly healthy foods." I can always find exactly what I want to make. Here are some of my favorites:

Surprisingly Healthy Foods - Lighter Spaghetti & Meatballs


Best One Pot Meals - Chickenless Pot Pie


Top 50 Most Saved Recipes - Asian Grilled Salmon


What are your Hidden Gems?

No comments:

Post a Comment