Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Charity Sale Wishlist

I'm going to let y'all in on a little secret, Belk's Charity Sale is arguably BETTER than their Black Friday deals. If you value "better" brands, especially ones that RARELY apply to the typical weekly coupons, you don't want to miss the sale THIS Saturday, November 7th. The discounts are storewide and you better believe I am already scouting out my purchases. 

A $5 ticket is all it takes to join the madness from 6am to 10am. This ticket gets you $5 off your first purchase and the $5 you spend goes directly to local charities. Since Belk is located across the southeast, can you imagine the impact you could make in your own community? What a deal!

Here are some of my top picks for the weekend!

I am having the hardest time finding a good, staple pair of black booties this winter. These have, believe it or not, been the only ones that have really caught my eye. 


All this rain is making me want to cuddle up in my favorite pair of leggings and a comfy pullover. Luckily this one is cute enough for a coffee run or round of errands before!



Since there are only 7 (yes, 7) Saturdays until Christmas it is hard to not think about starting the shopping. I will definitely be picking up a few of these as I have heard nothing but raving reviews about the Clinique for Men Cream Shave. They will make the perfect stocking stuffers!

I love a good back detail. It makes me excited to see it that this trend is finally carrying over into the winter! I also love how this is styled with a cute wool skirt. The shot definitely shows this sweater could go form work to drinks in a snap.




If you hate cutting onions as much as I do, you NEED this little gadget. Whether its onions, peppers, crackers, you name it I don't know how I am living without one of these! And in these cute colors this little guy is impossible to resist.




I am OBSESSED with this top. Soft would be an understatement. It is like wearing PJ's but is cute enough that you feel guilty just lounging around the house in it. I wear mine with yoga pants and a sports bra as well as a regular bra and some cute cutoffs. I have the white but am eyeing the blue.




What's on your Charity Sale wishlist? See you Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment