Monday, January 11, 2016

What I'm Loving . . . Dr's Remedy Enriched Nail Care

You know those things that never even cross your mind as being "bad for you" until you really start to think about it? Well, I hate to break it to you, but nail polish (yes, you read that right, nail polish) is one of them. Ew Alert: often times, nail polish, you know, the girly stuff used to make you feel pretty whether it be on your toes or fingers, causes brittle, discolored nails due to all the harsh chemicals. This is especially true of girls who can't help but wear it all the time. Are you feeling guilty yet? Don't worry...so was I!

Until I found Dr's Remedy Enriched Nail Care. After the discovery on Amazon, I couldn't wait to ask for some of the products for Christmas to see what the hype was all about. With 30 different shades, Dr's Remedy offers nail care infused with a special blend of ingredients individually chosen by the podiatrists that came together to create them. The ingredients include wheat protein, tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract and lavender. Already sounds a lot better than formaldehyde resin, toluene, and phthalates doesn't it? and let's be real - we don't even know what those are...



As far as shades go - Dr's Remedy has it covered (no pun intended?) I have tried out both Positive Pink and Balance Brick Red. The polish goes on SO smoothly and stays on without chipping. Guys - I loved this so much, I took the polish with me to the local salon this past Sunday. Who does that?! Me. When I like something this much! And I know my nails are loving the TLC, too. When removing the nail polish, I can tell a noticeable difference in their health and strength. Another thing you probably never think of - nail health. Ok, you can call me nerdy now.

Dr's Remedy - Positive Pink Nail Polish - $17.00


Dr's Remedy Balance Brick Red Nail Polish - $17.00




I also invested in the Dr's Remedy Acetone Free Enriched Nail Polish Remover. There are two HUGE benefits to the investment. One: no more stinky acetone. Two: it WORKS. You know those removers that require half the bottle just to remove the polish on your left thumb? This is not that remover. With just two swishes on a cotton ball, I could remove every drop.

Dr's Remedy Acetone Free Enriched Nail Polish Remover - $11.00



No comments:

Post a Comment