Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine's Day Gifts for Men

Valentine's Day is the WORST holiday to buy for. I'm going to be honest, if it were my choice - the night would be spent ordering a pizza and picking a hilarious movie. However, I know to expect a small something from my special someone no matter how many times I express not to. Not because I don't appreciate it - more because it's just plain hard to reciprocate. To be honest though, I do try to keep these gifts simple. Not too much, not too expensive, juuuuuuuuust the right amount.

Here are a few of my thoughts for this year's "love gifts"

$12.95


$47.20 - On Sale


$59.95






$29.99 On Sale



(as seen on Shark Tank)
3 for $30.00


$19.99 each



What are you getting your man for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment