Monday, October 26, 2015

What I'm Loving . . . Origins' Charcoal Mask

The best part about my job are the products I am surrounded by each day. My position as an Assistant Buyer in Cosmetics has taken me from the girl who didn't even know how to put on eyeliner when she got to college to the girl who can't leave the house without one last coat of mascara.

What I have really invested my time in trying are the different skincare products. From serums, to masks, to oils - I am still trying to learn the benefits of each! 

Now that the weather is changing, I wanted to invest in a mask that would moisturize, cleanse, and clean. And to be honest, when asking around for the right one - I also wanted a mask that I could literally feel working. One that would firm, tighten, and end with refreshed, instantly smoother skin. 



Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask was more than I could have asked! After just one use, I could tell a noticeable difference in the smoothness and appearance of my skin. I highly recommend the purchase. At $25.00, you'll probably get about 15 - 18 uses, too!

Just in time for the holidays - Origins also offers an $8.00 Mask Pod Giftable Box, too. How cute would this be poking out of a socking this Christmas?



Taking suggestions for my next mask purchase - any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment