Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Favorite Pinterest Workouts

I didn't realize how great I had it in college. With a full service gym a quick 8 minute walk away, only 16 credit hours & a part time job, it was never a problem finding the time to fit in a good workout at least four times a week.

Now that I have started my time as an adult in the real world, working out has become more than a hobby - it is a necessity. Spending 50 hours at a desk a week has proven a challenge for my brain and my routine. By the time I get home from work, change, head to the gym, return home, cook dinner, eat, & shower - its time for bed! When plans with friends start to happen - the gym isn't even an option. Sound familiar? Keep Reading . . .

Luckily, Pinterest has given me endless opportunities to find time to fit in a quick workout at home and has diminished the excuse "I don't have time for the gym." Whether you have 10 minutes or a good, full hour to devote, here is a list of my tried & true Pinterest workouts that will give you the full body workout you didn't even have to leave your house to compete.

Arms: 
(I dare you to try and get through this without taking a break!)


Legs: Slimming Legs Chair Workout









While it might not be the sweat drenching workout you crave, ANYTHING is better than nothing at all, am I right? 






No comments:

Post a Comment